2809 Deepwater Ct, Fayetteville, NC 28306
Sold on 6/4/12: $219,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Additional FeaturesBedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room
- Days on Zillow556
- Parcel #0405061320
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID117683944
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$132,166||$107K – $148K||-$8,191||--||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,056/mo||$792 – $1.3K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 28306 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Fayetteville as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28306 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.4% less than in Fayetteville, and 43.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 28306 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28306 home values.
Neighborhood for 2809 Deepwater Court
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- E Melvin Honeycutt Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- John R Griffin Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.1 mi
- Jack Britt High (assigned) 9-12 1.8 mi
- Stoney Point Elementary K-5 1.7 mi
- Liberty Christian Academy PK-12 2.0 mi
- Loyd E Auman Elementary K-5 2.1 mi
- Seventy-First Classical Middle 6-8 2.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005