2809 Fayson Cir, Deltona, FL 327383 beds, 3 baths, 1,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1992 for $70,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- 24 Hour Availability,Long Lease Terms Available,Pet Friendly,Professionally Managed,Recently Remodeled
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,334 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 114
- Parcel #: 813043380030
- Zillow Home ID: 47981836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2809 Fayson Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32738, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% higher than in Deltona, and 224.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32738 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Deltona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32738 home values.
- 2811 Fayson Cir Deltona, FL$141K321,671
- 2807 Fayson Cir Deltona, FL$77K321,476
- 2813 Fayson Cir Deltona, FL$124K321,254
- 2781 Summerfield St Deltona, FL$76K321,108
- 2810 Fayson Cir Deltona, FL$200K533,012
- 2771 Summerfield St Deltona, FL$121K321,687
- 2791 Summerfield St Deltona, FL$101K421,680
- 2815 Fayson Cir Deltona, FL$87K321,134
- 2814 Fayson Cir Deltona, FL--------
- Fayson Cir Deltona, FL$88K221,014
- 2765 Summerfield St Deltona, FL$139K321,735
- 2803 Fayson Cir Deltona, FL$84K321,024
- 2801 Summerfield St Deltona, FL--------
- 2803 Fayson Cir # DELTON Deltona, FL$118K------
- Cofield Dr Deltona, FL$126K42.52,142
- 2770 Summerfield St Deltona, FL$81K321,118
- 2816 Fayson Cir Deltona, FL--------
- 2761 Summerfield St Deltona, FL--------
- 2817 Fayson Cir Deltona, FL$95K221,357
Nearby Schools in Deltona
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292