- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2809 Las Flores Ave, Riverside, CA 925033 beds, 3 baths, 2,209 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $379,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,209 sqft
- Parcel #: 138280008
- Zillow Home ID: 17797086
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2809 Las Flores Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arlington South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% lower than in Riverside, and 0.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Arlington South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlington South home values.
- 2791 Mcallister St Riverside, CA$423K32.252,050
- 2779 Mcallister St Riverside, CA$403K322,104
- 10171 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$921K32.753,256
- 10191 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$720K53.253,920
- 10205 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$449K42.252,177
- 2761 Mcallister St Riverside, CA$882K344,227
- 2828 Las Flores Ave Riverside, CA$1.07M355,000
- 2780 Mcallister St Riverside, CA$461K41.752,497
- 2885 Las Flores Ave Riverside, CA$542K22.251,631
- 10225 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$631K31.752,271
- 2770 Mcallister St Riverside, CA$708K61.752,772
- 2747 Mcallister St Riverside, CA$603K32.52,172
- 10245 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$563K32.52,008
- 2855 Mcallister St Riverside, CA$688K543,044
- 10159 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$905K434,000
- 2905 Las Flores Ave Riverside, CA$525K32.52,302
- 2760 Mcallister St Riverside, CA$647K53.53,450
- 2725 Mcallister St Riverside, CA$319K421,824
- 2790 Mcallister St Riverside, CA$826K42.753,036
- 10265 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$651K42.52,498
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!