2809 Old Bayshore Way, Tampa, FL 336115 beds, 5 baths, 4,055 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,586 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 215 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- MLS #: T2611349
- Parking: 308 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,055 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 1369171010
- Zillow Home ID: 45070867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2809 Old Bayshore Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballast Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 52.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% lower than in Tampa, and 58.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
- 2811 Old Bayshore Way Tampa, FL$502K532,657
- 2807 Old Bayshore Way Tampa, FL$547K55.53,250
- 2808 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$525K433,089
- 2813 Old Bayshore Way Tampa, FL$508K433,200
- 2810 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$627K432,969
- 2805 Old Bayshore Way Tampa, FL$453K32.52,680
- 2806 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$536K433,494
- 2810 Old Bayshore Way Tampa, FL$407K42.52,594
- 2808 Old Bayshore Way Tampa, FL$452K32.52,132
- 2812 Old Bayshore Way Tampa, FL$559K43.52,878
- 2815 Old Bayshore Way Tampa, FL$454K322,400
- 2812 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$725K433,089
- 2804 Old Bayshore Way Tampa, FL$813K646,944
- 2804 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$654K433,089
- 2814 Old Bayshore Way Tampa, FL$422K42.51,811
- 2801 Old Bayshore Way Tampa, FL$658K432,990
- 2817 Old Bayshore Way Tampa, FL$612K43.52,671
- 2807 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$592K433,089
- 2809 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$655K433,094
- 2805 Shore Breeze Dr Tampa, FL$614K433
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!