2809 W Platt St # 6, Tampa, FL 336092 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 1169520212
- Zillow Home ID: 45049692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2809 W Platt Street # 6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Courier City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 64.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% less than in Tampa, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Courier City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Courier City home values.
- 215 S Habana Ave Tampa, FL$247K32.52,512
- 215 S Habana Ave Tampa, FL$393K332,512
- 2803 W Platt St # 3 Tampa, FL$189K22.51,060
- 2801 W Platt St Tampa, FL$177K221,032
- 2805 W Platt St # 4 Tampa, FL$184K231,350
- 213 S Habana Ave Tampa, FL$211K321,232
- 2801 W Platt St Tampa, FL$154K22.51,032
- 2807 W Platt St Tampa, FL$177K221,044
- 301 S Habana Ave APT A Tampa, FL$333K32.51,760
- 209 S Habana Ave Tampa, FL$376K421,514
- 301 S Habana Ave APT B Tampa, FL$309K22.51,588
- 303 S Habana Ave APT A Tampa, FL$309K22.51,588
- 216 S Bungalow Park Ave Tampa, FL$213K421,238
- 210 S Bungalow Park Ave Tampa, FL$201K211,233
- 207 S Habana Ave Tampa, FL$376K213,180
- 303 S Habana Ave APT B Tampa, FL$321K32.51,760
- 302 S Bungalow Park Ave Tampa, FL$264K21976
- 208 S Bungalow Park Ave Tampa, FL$310K21.51,302
- 305 S Habana Ave APT A Tampa, FL$301K32.51,698
- 306 S Habana Ave APT 8 Tampa, FL$78K21804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292