- Lot: 10,201 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Views: 5,175 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $299,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $132
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street, 150 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Garage Conversion, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,262 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 1346170100
- Zillow Home ID: 45067928
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts Ballast Point home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Ballast Point homes, this home is valued 49.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballast Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in Tampa, and 26.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
|2811 W Thornton Ave Tampa, FL||$181K||2||1||864|
|2807 W Thornton Ave Tampa, FL||$417K||4||1||2,478|
|2821 W Thornton Ave Tampa, FL||$672K||4||3.5||3,590|
|2812 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$172K||2||1||1,082|
|2810 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$177K||2||1||1,152|
|2805 W Thornton Ave Tampa, FL||$434K||4||3||2,656|
|2823 W Thornton Ave Tampa, FL||$578K||4||3.5||2,870|
|2808 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$469K||3||2.5||2,235|
|2818 W Thornton Ave Tampa, FL||$267K||4||2.5||1,772|
|2820 W Thornton Ave Tampa, FL||$493K||4||3.5||2,586|
|2816 W Thornton Ave Tampa, FL||$298K||3||2.5||1,992|
|5720 S 1st St Tampa, FL||$360K||3||2||1,867|
|2814 W Thornton Ave Tampa, FL||$392K||4||2||2,011|
|2822 W Thornton Ave Tampa, FL||$257K||3||3.5||1,164|
|5716 S 1st St Tampa, FL||$503K||3||3||2,560|
|2806 W Leila Ave Tampa, FL||$544K||4||3.5||2,750|
|2803 W Thornton Ave Tampa, FL||$158K||3||2||800|
|W Thornton Ave Tampa, FL||$158K||--||--||--|
|2825 W Thornton Ave Tampa, FL||$437K||3||3||2,064|
|5714 S 1st St Tampa, FL||$343K||3||3||1,738|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!