281-285 Essex St, Lawrence, MA 018402 beds, 1 bath, 18,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,743 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 1997 for $220,000
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 4.0
- Floor size: 18,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0126 B:0000 L:0026
- Zillow Home ID: 59238159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 281-285 Essex Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lawrence, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 276.9% greater than in Boston Metro, and 27.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lawrence home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lawrence home values.
- 289-291 Essex St Lawrence, MA$340K--49,000
- 11 Lawrence St # 803 Lawrence, MA$140K3--991
- 11 Lawrence St # 807 Lawrence, MA$137K21864
- Lawrence St UNIT 510 Lawrence, MA$111K11678
- 11 Lawrence St UNIT 610 Lawrence, MA$111K11678
- 11 Lawrence St STE 702 Lawrence, MA$138K311,214
- 11 Lawrence St STE 803 Lawrence, MA$119K21991
- 11 Lawrence St STE 809 Lawrence, MA$133K311,108
- 11 Lawrence St STE 707 Lawrence, MA$110K21844
- 11 Lawrence St UNIT 603 Lawrence, MA$120K211,013
- 11 Lawrence St STE 201 Lawrence, MA$123K21900
- 11 Lawrence St STE 402 Lawrence, MA$146K32.51,247
- 11 Lawrence St UNIT 503 Lawrence, MA$120K211,013
- 11 Lawrence St UNIT 505 Lawrence, MA$114K21755
- 11 Lawrence St STE 709 Lawrence, MA$120K2--1,068
- 11 Lawrence St UNIT 508 Lawrence, MA$120K211,000
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292