281 Cypress St, Newton, MA 024593 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Walk to Bowen school and all Newton Centre has to offer! T, restaurants, shops! Quick to highways too!
- Lot: 10,075 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $610,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement, 222 sqft
- Property sits on TWO lots and has great expansion potential.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: S:65 B:015 L:0057
- Zillow Home ID: 56318404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 281 Cypress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02459 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Newton, and 88.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
- 285 Cypress St # R Newton, MA$846K42.51,824
- 275 Cypress St Newton, MA$629K31.51,508
- 289 Cypress St Newton, MA$820K32.51,766
- 295 Cypress St Newton, MA$807K41.751,798
- 12 Bow Rd Newton, MA$1.28M432,416
- 298 Cypress St Newton, MA$715K32.51,455
- 302 Cypress St Newton, MA$846K322,022
- 47 Bow Rd Newton, MA$653K43--
- 15 Bow Rd Newton, MA$842K332,149
- 308 Cypress St Newton, MA$1.09M32.52,524
- 290 Cypress St Newton, MA$717K32.51,474
- 23 White Ave Newton, MA$744K31.51,434
- 301 Cypress St Newton, MA$788K41.51,901
- 26 Bow Rd Newton, MA$928K42.52,640
- 25 White Ave Newton, MA$824K522,088
- 27 Bow Rd Newton, MA$660K311,470
- 11 White Ave Newton, MA$831K32.51,288
- 257 Cypress St Newton, MA$677K31.51,464
- 151 Jackson St Newton, MA$561K31.51,700
- 32 Bow Rd Newton, MA$1.34M53.52,696
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292