281 Somerset Ave, Taunton, MA 02780
Sold on 10/18/13: $95,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,663 sq ft
- Lot:5,227 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $95,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Laminate,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Go Direct,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Go Direct,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Days on Zillow57
- Parcel #M:78 L:426 U:
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID56017803
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$116,410||$94K – $140K||-$12,426||$70||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,388/mo||$1.1K – $1.8K/mo||+$1||$0.83||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 02780 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Taunton as a whole. Among 02780 homes, this home is valued 46.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 57.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02780 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% less than in Taunton, and 27.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02780 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Taunton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02780 home values.
Neighborhood for 281 Somerset Avenue
- 300 Somerset Ave Taunton, MA$174K12.01,173
- 258 Somerset Ave Taunton, MA$231K42.02,616
- 322 Somerset Ave Taunton, MA$255K63.03,712
- 20 Forest St Taunton, MA$230K62.02,592
- 7 Bradford Pl Taunton, MA$182K32.01,609
- 222 Somerset Ave Taunton, MA$207K51.52,041
- 214 Somerset Ave Taunton, MA$214K53.01,975
- 4 Parkin Ct Taunton, MA$190K31.01,871
- 208 Somerset Ave Taunton, MA$225K82.03,020
- 16 1st St Taunton, MA$164K41.51,126
- 25 Presbrey Ct Taunton, MA$217K42.01,776
- 25 2nd St Taunton, MA$299K8--3,952
- 10 Forest St Taunton, MA$166K52.02,116
- 32 Presbrey Ct Taunton, MA$139K32.01,756
- 449 Weir St Taunton, MA$233K31.51,680
- 12 1st St Taunton, MA$291K42.02,592
- 20 2nd St Taunton, MA$162K41.01,420
- 487 Weir St # 2 Taunton, MA$161K41.01,000
- 481 Weir St Taunton, MA$207K62.03,565
- 65 1st St Taunton, MA$221K32.02,120
Nearby Schools in Taunton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005