281 Todd Rd, Wolcott, CT 067162 beds, 1 bath, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $159,500
- Price/sqft: $170
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: D0156300
- Zillow Home ID: 58038265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 281 Todd Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06716 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.2% less than in Wolcott, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06716 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wolcott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06716 home values.
- 285 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$140K31936
- 277 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$151K211,066
- 282 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$213K41.51,893
- 273 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$160K21936
- 291 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$152K321,476
- 290 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$143K211,109
- 266 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$249K321,908
- 296 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$261K321,582
- 272 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$270K322,072
- 298 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$502K42.53,567
- 299 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$217K321,200
- 262 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$165K31983
- 269 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$148K31936
- 261 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$174K31936
- 300 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$400K32.52,696
- 301 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$187K322,088
- 257 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$122K31936
- 256 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$150K311,112
- 265 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$140K311,080
- 307 Todd Rd Wolcott, CT$158K211,062
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!