2810 SE Belfry Dr, Waukee, IA 502635 beds, 5 baths, 3,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Wonderful family oriented neighborhood, that is close to everything!! Minutes from the main interstates, freeway, and anywhere in West Des Moines area. A few blocks from Hy-Vee, and Des Moines Golf and Country Club.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 920 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1138 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Central Vac
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,326 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1236430011
- Zillow Home ID: 61671451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2810 Se Belfry Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50263, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% lower than in Waukee, and 24.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 50263 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50263 home values.
- 900 SE Brentwood Dr Waukee, IA$315K412,380
- 920 Brentwood Cir Waukee, IA$375K422,811
- 2830 SE Belfry Dr Waukee, IA$427K544,143
- 910 Brentwood Cir Waukee, IA$392K552,611
- 870 SE Brentwood Dr Waukee, IA$468K413,361
- 2805 SE Belfry Dr Waukee, IA$439K54.53,037
- 2805 SE Belfry Dr Waukee, IA$440K542,981
- 940 Brentwood Cir Waukee, IA$382K44.52,806
- 850 SE Brentwood Dr Waukee, IA$471K413,003
- 890 SE Brentwood Dr Waukee, IA$444K432,739
- 2850 SE Belfry Dr Waukee, IA$416K112,891
- 910 SE Brentwood Dr Waukee, IA$377K53.52,611
- 830 SE Brentwood Dr Waukee, IA$514K44.55,935
- 2835 SE Belfry Dr Waukee, IA$359K432,215
- 915 Brentwood Cir Waukee, IA$363K322,204
- 930 SE Brentwood Dr Waukee, IA$365K412,934
- 815 SE Brentwood Dr Waukee, IA$376K412,600
- 810 SE Brentwood Dr Waukee, IA$485K423,136
- 960 Brentwood Cir Waukee, IA$416K442,764
- 950 SE Brentwood Dr Waukee, IA$349K43.52,784
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.