- Lot: 10.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 855 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 1986 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- MLS #: 26963
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Style\# Stories\Mbl Hm Type \ Ranch, Interior Walls \ Sheetrock, Water\Sewer \ Connected to Public Water, Water\Sewer \ Septic, Road Surface \ Paved, Road Maintenance \ State, Appliances \ Cooktops, Interior Features \ Ceramic Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Large Master Bedroom, Interior Features \ Main Bedroom-Main Level, Electric \ REA, Miscellaneous \ House\Acreage, Miscellaneous \ Workshop, Lot Description \ Private, Property Status \ Active, Lot Description \ Wooded Views, Interior Features \ Rec\Game Room, Lot Description \ Long Range Mtn Views, Foundation \ Full Basement, Interior Features \ Security\Alarm Systems, Acreage Range \ 10-15 acres, Exterior Features \ Insulated Windows, Lot Description \ Dead End\Cul-de-Sac, Roof \ Architectural Shingles, Exterior Features \ Suitable for Horses
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,808 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 42240
- Zillow Home ID: 68728683
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-230K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 28655 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Morganton as a whole. Among 28655 homes, this home is 207.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 62% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28655, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% greater than in Morganton, and 71.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28655 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morganton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28655 home values.
|2874 Twin Oaks Dr Morganton, NC||$238K||3||2||1,916|
|Off Byrd Rd Morganton, NC||--||--||--||--|
|W Oakland Dr Morganton, NC||--||--||--||--|
|2790 Twin Oaks Dr Morganton, NC||$248K||3||2||1,922|
|2789 Twin Oaks Dr Morganton, NC||$232K||3||3||1,537|
|2748 Twin Oaks Dr Morganton, NC||$430K||4||0.5||3,317|
|Byrd Rd Morganton, NC||--||--||--||--|
|2768 Twin Oaks Dr Morganton, NC||$252K||4||0.5||2,068|
|Oakland Dr Morganton, NC||--||--||--||--|
|2789 Twin Oaks Dr Morganton, NC||$268K||3||3||1,768|
|2807 W Oakland Dr Morganton, NC||$196K||3||2||1,508|
|2763 Twin Oaks Dr Morganton, NC||$213K||3||2||1,400|
|4146 Oakland Dr Morganton, NC||$216K||3||2.5||1,820|
|4160 Oakland Dr Morganton, NC||$206K||--||3||1,568|
|4170 Oakland Dr Morganton, NC||$223K||4||2||1,950|
|4285 Bill Dale Rd Morganton, NC||--||--||--||--|
|2736 Twin Oaks Dr Morganton, NC||$266K||--||3||2,132|
|2787 W Oakland Dr Morganton, NC||$231K||3||0.5||1,908|
|2790 W Oakland Dr Morganton, NC||$274K||3||2||2,071|
|4192 Oakland Dr Morganton, NC||$219K||3||2||2,057|
Nearby Schools in Morganton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.