- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2810 Wilmot St, Philadelphia, PA 191373 beds, 1 bath, 1,126 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Finished basement
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,126 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 453088500
- Zillow Home ID: 10448952
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2810 Wilmot Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% higher than in Philadelphia, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 2812 Wilmot St Philadelphia, PA$133K311,126
- 2814 Wilmot St Philadelphia, PA$117K311,126
- 2816 Wilmot St Philadelphia, PA$127K311,126
- 4459 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$84K311,338
- 4457 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$86K311,338
- 4461 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$153K41.51,500
- 4455 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$60K311,338
- 2818 Wilmot St Philadelphia, PA$119K311,126
- 4453 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$135K311,338
- 2820 Wilmot St Philadelphia, PA$127K311,126
- 4451 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$63K311,338
- 2813 Overington St Philadelphia, PA$76K31958
- 2815 Overington St Philadelphia, PA$72K31958
- 2811 Overington St Philadelphia, PA$77K31958
- 2817 Overington St Philadelphia, PA$71K31958
- 2822 Wilmot St Philadelphia, PA$118K311,126
- 2819 Overington St Philadelphia, PA$100K31958
- 4449 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$62K311,338
- 4463 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$78K311,328
- 2821 Overington St Philadelphia, PA$167K311,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.