- Built in 2006
- 65 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,021 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Price/sqft: $268
- MLS #: 226451
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Wet Bar
- Style: Tower
- Utilities: Total Electric
- Utilities: Water-City
- Type Units: Three Bedroom
- Property Amenities: Whirlpool
- Property Amenities: Window Treatments
- Unit View: Direct Gulf View
- Property Amenities: Wheelchair Accessible
- Finish: Other-See Remarks
- Roof: Other-See Remarks
- Fee Includes: Other-See Remarks
- Garage: Assigned Parking
- Garage: Covered
- Boat Facilities: Water Depth (4 ft +)
- Property Amenities: High Ceilings
- Boat Facilities: Power Available
- Appliances: Wine Coolers
- Finish: Brick
- Utilities: Sewage-City Available
- Boat Facilities: Water Depth (4 ft -)
- Zoning: Single Family Residence
- Boat Facilities: Rental Slip
- Construction: P-I-P Reinforced Concrete
- Dining Area: None
- Boat Facilities: Slip-Available
- Condo Fees: 667
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 9
- Floor size: 1,896 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2125113908
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $376-633K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% higher than in Orange Beach, and 82.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36561 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (63)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 28105 Perdido Beach Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Orange Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!