2811 Anthony Dr, Tampa, FL 336192 beds, 1 bath, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1982
- 218 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- MLS #: T2616359
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0421530000
- Zillow Home ID: 82053229
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2811 Anthony Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33619, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.9% higher than in East Lake-Orient Park, and 468.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33619 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Lake-Orient Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33619 home values.
- 2809 Anthony Dr Tampa, FL$59K211,320
- 2813 Anthony Dr Tampa, FL$95K421,959
- 2815 Anthony Dr Tampa, FL$67K321,320
- 2807 Anthony Dr APT B Tampa, FL$62K21832
- 2807 Anthony Dr # 0 Tampa, FL$116K211,663
- 2805 Anthony Dr APT A Tampa, FL$76K211,663
- 2817 Anthony Dr Tampa, FL$68K421,320
- 2812 Anthony Dr APT B Tampa, FL$45K21660
- 2812 Anthony Dr Tampa, FL$60K211,320
- 2810 Anthony Dr Tampa, FL$65K421,320
- 2814 Anthony Dr APT A Tampa, FL$63K211,320
- 2823 Anthony Dr # 0 Tampa, FL$175K------
- 2816 Anthony Dr APT A Tampa, FL$60K211,320
- 2808 Anthony Dr Tampa, FL$62K211,320
- 2803 Anthony Dr Tampa, FL$76K211,663
- 2819 Anthony Dr Tampa, FL$60K211,320
- 2806 Anthony Dr Tampa, FL$62K211,320
- 2818 Anthony Dr Tampa, FL$64K211,320
- Anthony Dr Tampa, FL$132K221,172
- Thomas Cir Tampa, FL$52K31912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.