2811 Brickrun Way, Augusta, GA 309093 beds, 3 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,614 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $28,067
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 0131250000
- Zillow Home ID: 81511974
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2811 Brickrun Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the National Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22% less than in Augusta, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help National Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or National Hills home values.
- 2809 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA$121K32.51,450
- 2813 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA$117K32.51,450
- 2807 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA$121K431,942
- 2815 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA$119K32.51,450
- 2805 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA$129K431,942
- 2817 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA--431,950
- 2803 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA$121K32.51,450
- 2819 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA--32.51,942
- 2821 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA$118K32.51,450
- 2802 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA--------
- 2801 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA$126K33.51,572
- 2823 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA$124K32.51,450
- 2806 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA$127K341,552
- 2816 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA$134K42.51,859
- 2820 Brickrun Way Augusta, GA$154K42.52,032
- 2503 Carriage Crk Augusta, GA$126K332,040
- 2731 Brickrun Pl Augusta, GA$124K321,423
- 2505 Carriage Crk Augusta, GA$123K32.52,262
- 2507 Carriage Crk Augusta, GA$131K32.52,139
- 2509 Carriage Crk Augusta, GA$128K331,996
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.