- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2811 Cridge St, Riverside, CA 925074 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $206,500
- Price/sqft: $118
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 588 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 219116008
- Zillow Home ID: 17843940
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2811 Cridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eastside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% greater than in Riverside, and 107.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastside home values.
- 4681 Grove Ave Riverside, CA$224K311,230
- 2831 Cridge St Riverside, CA$301K422,032
- 2795 Cridge St Riverside, CA$208K211,098
- 2855 Cridge St Riverside, CA$121K10.75396
- 2810 Cridge St Riverside, CA--Studio----
- 2810 Denton St Riverside, CA$246K211,369
- 4708 Grove Ave Riverside, CA$204K31975
- 2787 Cridge St Riverside, CA$294K51.51,892
- 2830 Cridge St Riverside, CA$386K421,923
- 2867 Cridge St Riverside, CA$216K31984
- 4722 Grove Ave Riverside, CA$214K421,125
- 2796 Denton St Riverside, CA$215K211,104
- 2850 Cridge St Riverside, CA$293K41.51,868
- 2779 Cridge St Riverside, CA$202K311,196
- 2870 Denton St Riverside, CA$223K311,459
- 4707 Boyd Ct Riverside, CA$215K41.51,125
- 4736 Grove Ave Riverside, CA$215K31.751,075
- 2786 Denton St Riverside, CA$238K221,280
- 4680 Park Ave Riverside, CA$300K432,042
- 4745 Grove Ave Riverside, CA$209K211,094
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!