2811 San Pablo Ave, Berkeley, CA 947022 beds, 1 bath, 1,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,675 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $232,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,030 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Parcel #: 054 174202600
- Zillow Home ID: 24832553
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2811 San Pablo Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94702 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Berkeley, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94702 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94702 home values.
- 5 beds, 2 baths
1,606 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1910
- 5 beds, 2 baths
- 2815 San Pablo Ave Berkeley, CA$723K211,030
- 1109 Oregon St Berkeley, CA$726K321,120
- 2742 Wallace St Berkeley, CA$642K211,012
- 2795 San Pablo Ave Berkeley, CA$683K211,030
- 2738 Wallace St Berkeley, CA$604K311,008
- 2736 Wallace St Berkeley, CA$906K----2,255
- 1115 Oregon St Berkeley, CA$682K421,488
- 2734 Wallace St Berkeley, CA$732K421,480
- 2730 Wallace St Berkeley, CA$695K211,266
- 1117 Oregon St Berkeley, CA$652K211,002
- 2728 Wallace St Berkeley, CA$758K421,680
- 2747 San Pablo Ave Berkeley, CA$869K------
- 2726 Wallace St Berkeley, CA$818K211,856
- 2724 Wallace St Berkeley, CA$666K211,020
- 1112 Oregon St Berkeley, CA$668K311,001
- 2820 San Pablo Ave Berkeley, CA$690K21.51,548
- 2818 San Pablo Ave Berkeley, CA$793K331,800
- 2720 Wallace St Berkeley, CA$671K321,486
- 1114 Oregon St Berkeley, CA$787K321,734
- 1201 Oregon St Berkeley, CA$786K31.51,695
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.