- Lot: 7,348 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 214 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,925 all time views
- 54 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $30,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $15
- MLS #: T2719683
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Exterior Construction \ Block, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Location \ In County, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Electric, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Property Description \ One Story, Construction Status \ Completed, Interior Features \ Other, Exterior Features \ Other, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Limited Service, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,023 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0252600000
- Zillow Home ID: 44913448
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $137-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33614 home values will rise 7.9% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Egypt Lake-Leto as a whole. Among 33614 homes, this home is 130% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 55.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% less than in Egypt Lake-Leto, and 301% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33614 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Egypt Lake-Leto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33614 home values.
|2813 W Robson St Tampa, FL||$130K||2||1||1,290|
|2809 W Robson St Tampa, FL||$120K||2||1||1,146|
|2812 W Patterson St Tampa, FL||$143K||2||1||1,397|
|2810 W Patterson St Tampa, FL||$174K||3||2||1,700|
|2815 W Robson St Tampa, FL||$133K||3||1||1,341|
|2812 W Robson St Tampa, FL||$130K||2||1||1,205|
|2807 W Robson St Tampa, FL||$144K||2||1||1,419|
|2810 W Robson St Tampa, FL||$148K||2||1||1,554|
|2814 W Robson St Tampa, FL||$150K||2||2||1,372|
|2816 W Patterson St Tampa, FL||$137K||2||1||1,314|
|2808 W Patterson St Tampa, FL||$148K||3||1||1,748|
|2808 W Robson St Tampa, FL||$149K||2||2||1,333|
|2816 W Robson St Tampa, FL||$147K||2||1||1,435|
|2817 W Robson St Tampa, FL||$145K||2||1||1,643|
|2805 W Robson St Tampa, FL||$146K||3||2||1,268|
|2818 W Patterson St Tampa, FL||$138K||3||2.5||1,452|
|2811 W Patterson St Tampa, FL||$225K||2||1||2,440|
|2806 W Patterson St Tampa, FL||$148K||3||1||1,488|
|2811 W Broad St Tampa, FL||$138K||2||1||1,248|
|2813 W Patterson St Tampa, FL||$149K||4||2||1,460|
Nearby Schools in Egypt Lake-Leto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!