- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2812 Carson St, Redwood City, CA 940613 beds, 1 bath, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $915,000
- Price/sqft: $934
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 370 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 058362180
- Zillow Home ID: 15575262
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2812 Carson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94061 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% less than in Redwood City, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94061 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 1293 Westwood St Redwood City, CA$992K321,610
- 1286 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$878K32970
- 1287 Westwood St Redwood City, CA$1.18M431,999
- 1280 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$957K321,600
- 1292 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$897K31980
- 2829 Carson St Redwood City, CA$1.57M433,150
- 1276 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$888K311,020
- 2819 Carson St Redwood City, CA$926K321,380
- 1281 Westwood St Redwood City, CA$1.11M321,570
- 2831 Carson St Redwood City, CA$1.09M431,920
- 1298 Westwood St Redwood City, CA$949K321,360
- 2809 Carson St Redwood City, CA$1.06M431,780
- 1270 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$1.04M321,790
- 2903 Carson St Redwood City, CA$905K321,110
- 1292 Westwood St Redwood City, CA$912K311,060
- 1277 Westwood St Redwood City, CA$921K321,250
- 2803 Carson St Redwood City, CA$1.04M321,860
- 1266 Crompton Rd Redwood City, CA$856K31980
- 1286 Westwood St Redwood City, CA$860K31980
- 2780 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA$946K321,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!