2814 E Saguaro Park Ln, Phoenix, AZ 850244 beds, 3 baths, 2,773 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: May 2013 for $339,900
- Price/sqft: $123
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,773 sqft
- Parcel #: 21242637
- Zillow Home ID: 82823959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2814 E Saguaro Park Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Desert View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.4% less than in Phoenix, and 83.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Desert View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert View home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,401 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 2005
- Studio, 1 baths
- 2818 E Saguaro Park Ln Phoenix, AZ$339K----2,773
- 2810 E Saguaro Park Ln Phoenix, AZ$364K432,773
- 2822 E Saguaro Park Ln Phoenix, AZ$265K321,829
- 2806 E Saguaro Park Ln Phoenix, AZ$288K321,829
- 2826 E Saguaro Park Ln Phoenix, AZ$338K----2,773
- 2712 E Saguaro Park Ln Phoenix, AZ$451K----2,773
- 2812 E Questa Dr Phoenix, AZ$352K322,157
- 2838 E Saguaro Park Ln Phoenix, AZ$181K422,149
- 2807 E Questa Dr Phoenix, AZ$320K----2,157
- 2830 E Saguaro Park Ln Phoenix, AZ$291K----1,829
- 2816 E Questa Dr Phoenix, AZ$384K432,784
- 2708 E Saguaro Park Ln Phoenix, AZ$320K322,157
- 2811 E Questa Dr Phoenix, AZ$364K----2,773
- 2806 E Saguaro Park Ln # 0 Phoenix, AZ$304K321,829
- 2815 E Questa Dr Phoenix, AZ$319K----2,157
- 2820 E Questa Dr Phoenix, AZ$375K432,877
- 2834 E Saguaro Park Ln Phoenix, AZ$313K----2,157
- 2704 E Saguaro Park Ln Phoenix, AZ$326K322,157
- 2819 E Questa Dr Phoenix, AZ$306K----2,157
- 2807 E Quiet Hollow Ln Phoenix, AZ$326K----2,157
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292