2815 NW 56th St, Seattle, WA 981073 beds, 2 baths, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $416,000
- Price/sqft: $313
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Partial basement, 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 1175000947
- Zillow Home ID: 58381457
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2815 Nw 56th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunset Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.5% less than in Seattle, and 93.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Hill home values.
- 2817 NW 56th St Seattle, WA$438K321,330
- 2813 NW 56th St Seattle, WA$434K21.51,410
- 5515 28th Ave NW # B Seattle, WA$514K32.51,651
- 2819 NW 56th St Seattle, WA$421K21.51,410
- 2805 NW 56th St Seattle, WA$515K331,540
- 5515 28th Ave NW # A Seattle, WA$499K32.51,540
- 2821 NW 56th St APT B Seattle, WA$449K331,290
- 2807 NW 56th St Seattle, WA$480K32.51,380
- 2821 NW 56th St APT A Seattle, WA$423K22.51,420
- 2809 NW 56th St Seattle, WA$516K32.51,540
- 2821 NW 56th St APT C Seattle, WA$457K321,490
- 2821 NW 56th St APT D Seattle, WA$439K331,190
- 5511 28th Ave NW UNIT C Seattle, WA$436K32.51,170
- 5511 28th Ave NW UNIT B Seattle, WA$439K32.51,250
- 5517 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$468K32.51,525
- 5511 28th Ave NW UNIT A Seattle, WA$438K331,266
- 5519 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$431K32.51,160
- 2818 NW 56th St APT 201 Seattle, WA$341K21884
- 5521 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$434K32.51,170
- 2816 NW 56th St # A Seattle, WA$467K23.51,190
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!