- Lot: 4,678 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 2,821 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $399,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $203
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ L, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Bamboo/Cork, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ L, Living room location \ U, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Cedar Shake, Roof \ Flat, Roof \ Torch Down, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ L, View \ Lake, View \ Mountain, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,970 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2742100151
- Zillow Home ID: 48822439
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $393-535K.
Market guideZillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will rise 9.5% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 32.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% lower than in Seattle, and 21% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
|5208 29TH Ave S Seattle, WA||$481K||4||2.5||2,440|
|2819 S Dawson St Seattle, WA||$481K||3||2||1,710|
|2818 S Dawson St Seattle, WA||$615K||4||2.25||3,420|
|2805 S Dawson St Seattle, WA||$471K||3||1.5||2,000|
|5212 28th Ave S Seattle, WA||$457K||5||2.5||2,600|
|5214 28th Ave S Seattle, WA||$484K||5||2.75||2,640|
|2804 S Dawson St Seattle, WA||$602K||3||1.75||3,030|
|5053 29th Ave S Seattle, WA||$492K||3||3.5||2,510|
|5219 29th Ave S Seattle, WA||$431K||4||3||1,930|
|5052 28th Ave S Seattle, WA||$477K||3||1||1,880|
|5218 28th Ave S Seattle, WA||$441K||5||3||2,230|
|5045 29th Ave S Seattle, WA||$558K||5||3||2,610|
|5048 28th Ave S Seattle, WA||$489K||3||2.5||2,430|
|5204 29th Ave S Seattle, WA||$549K||3||2||3,160|
|5041 29th Ave S Seattle, WA||$574K||5||3||2,600|
|5300 28th Ave S Seattle, WA||$495K||4||2.5||2,210|
|5044 28th Ave S Seattle, WA||$583K||6||2||3,130|
|5212 29th Ave S Seattle, WA||$522K||5||3||2,740|
|5056 29th Ave S Seattle, WA||$474K||3||1.75||1,790|
|5309 29th Ave S Seattle, WA||$402K||5||2||1,910|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!