2816 Annette Cir, Jacksonville, FL 322163 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,754 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $142,900
- Price/sqft: $71
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 452 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1385080000
- Zillow Home ID: 44537909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2816 Annette Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tiger Hole-Secret Woods market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 52.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 26.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Tiger Hole-Secret Woods home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tiger Hole-Secret Woods home values.
- 2806 Annette Cir Jacksonville, FL$131K321,516
- 2828 Annette Cir Jacksonville, FL$131K321,608
- 2758 Annette Cir Jacksonville, FL$154K321,713
- 2838 Annette Cir Jacksonville, FL$147K321,732
- 2809 Annette Cir Jacksonville, FL$148K321,764
- 2819 Annette Cir Jacksonville, FL$190K332,321
- 2763 Annette Cir Jacksonville, FL$155K321,767
- 2878 Chelton Rd Jacksonville, FL$206K432,954
- 2816 Annette Cir Jacksonville, FL$154K322,000
- 2715 Parental Home Rd Jacksonville, FL$418K323,590
- 2748 Annette Cir Jacksonville, FL$157K322,011
- 2713 Parental Home Rd Jacksonville, FL$213K432,380
- 2848 Annette Cir Jacksonville, FL$156K321,836
- 2753 Annette Cir Jacksonville, FL$159K322,119
- 2711 Parental Home Rd Jacksonville, FL$177K322,264
- 2864 Chelton Rd Jacksonville, FL$125K32.52,055
- 2804 Chelton Rd Jacksonville, FL$131K321,528
- 2738 Annette Cir Jacksonville, FL$185K321,620
- 2760 Chelton Rd Jacksonville, FL$129K321,902
- 2858 Annette Cir Jacksonville, FL$145K321,543
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!