- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2816 N 9th St, St Augustine, FL 320842 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $120,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 0 space, 219 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 085480 0000
- Zillow Home ID: 47756111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2816 N 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32084 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% greater than in Saint Augustine, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32084 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Augustine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32084 home values.
- 2818 N 9th St St Augustine, FL$80K211,296
- 2830 N 9th St Saint Augustine, FL$75K21938
- 2807 N 8th St Saint Augustine, FL$154K321,334
- 2819 N 8th St Saint Augustine, FL--Studio----
- 2819 N 9th St Saint Augustine, FL$160K321,390
- 2836 N 9th St Saint Augustine, FL$128K321,222
- 2831 N 8th St Saint Augustine, FL$171K321,779
- 2801 N 9th St St Augustine, FL--Studio----
- 2825 N 9th St Saint Augustine, FL$249K321,776
- 2831 N 8th St Saint Augustine, FL$169K321,779
- 2831 N 8th St St Augustine, FL$118K321,779
- N 9th St Saint Augustine, FL$116K321,134
- 2842 N 9th St Saint Augustine, FL$121K321,231
- 2843 N 8th St Saint Augustine, FL--Studio----
- 2850 N 9th St Saint Augustine, FL$138K321,372
- 736 State Road 16 Saint Augustine, FL$204K----2,676
- 2812 N 8th St Saint Augustine, FL$85K211,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.