- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2816 Robyns Glen Dr, Charlotte, NC 282693 beds, 3 baths, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $146,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Parcel #: 02952211
- Zillow Home ID: 6147630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2816 Robyns Glen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% less than in Charlotte, and 229.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Creek home values.
- 2810 Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$162K42.51,863
- 11834 Mourning Dove Ln Charlotte, NC$178K321,906
- 11826 Mourning Dove Ln Charlotte, NC$154K321,668
- 2804 Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$131K321,257
- 11842 Mourning Dove Ln Charlotte, NC$155K32.51,870
- 2732 Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$150K32.51,870
- 11902 Mourning Dove Ln Charlotte, NC$165K32.51,904
- 11808 Mourning Dove Ln Charlotte, NC$157K32.52,028
- 2813 Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$145K321,588
- 2726 Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$156K32.51,863
- 2805 Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$153K431,940
- 11841 Mourning Dove Ln Charlotte, NC$166K321,600
- 11833 Mourning Dove Ln Charlotte, NC$132K321,279
- 2741 Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$159K43.51,863
- 11910 Mourning Dove Ln Charlotte, NC$141K42.51,786
- 2712 Towhee Ct Charlotte, NC$169K321,695
- 11825 Mourning Dove Ln Charlotte, NC$143K321,600
- 2720 Robyns Glen Dr Charlotte, NC$137K321,279
- 11800 Mourning Dove Ln Charlotte, NC$156K32.51,600
- 2709 Towhee Ct Charlotte, NC$154K42.51,890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.