2817 Irby Dr, Charlotte, NC 282093 beds, 1 bath, 1,889 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,889 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 15111104
- Zillow Home ID: 6244504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2817 Irby Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Myers Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.4% lower than in Charlotte, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Myers Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Myers Park home values.
- 2835 Irby Dr Charlotte, NC$559K--21,889
- 2834 Irby Dr Charlotte, NC$306K2--866
- 2829 Irby Dr Charlotte, NC$434K31--
- 2828 Westfield Rd Charlotte, NC$400K31--
- 1790 Jameston Dr Charlotte, NC$439K--21,889
- 1784 Jameston Dr Charlotte, NC$440K--21,889
- 1796 Jameston Dr # A Charlotte, NC$446K331,837
- 1796 Jameston Dr Charlotte, NC$452K32--
- 2800 Westfield Rd Charlotte, NC$437K32.51,830
- 2814 Irby Dr Charlotte, NC$368K631,926
- 2840 Irby Dr Charlotte, NC$421K312,007
- 1734 Jameston Dr Charlotte, NC$360K321,700
- 2820 Irby Dr Charlotte, NC$370K631,940
- 2832 Irby Dr Charlotte, NC$383K421,730
- 2826 Irby Dr Charlotte, NC$391K631,932
- 1728 Jameston Dr Charlotte, NC$343K321,450
- 2721 Irby Dr Charlotte, NC$423K31--
- 2832 Westfield Rd Charlotte, NC----21,768
- 2720 Irby Dr # 0 Charlotte, NC$259K3----
- 1806 Jameston Dr Charlotte, NC$174K21768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292