28171 Teton Ct, Laguna Niguel, CA 926773 beds, 2 baths, 1,865 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $659,000
- Price/sqft: $353
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- community center with park, playground, pool and jacuzzi.
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 302
- Floor size: 1,865 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 65413159
- Zillow Home ID: 25568679
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28171 Teton Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92677 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% higher than in Laguna Niguel, and 53.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92677 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Laguna Niguel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92677 home values.
- 28181 Teton Ct Laguna Beach, CA$735K432,104
- 28161 Teton Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$733K432,104
- 28191 Teton Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$651K321,893
- 28155 Teton Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$608K321,554
- 28172 Rubicon Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$678K32.51,841
- 28182 Rubicon Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$615K221,574
- 28162 Rubicon Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$617K221,574
- 28196 Teton Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$610K221,574
- 28151 Teton Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$699K32.51,877
- 28152 Rubicon Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$682K432,104
- 28142 Rubicon Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$676K321,893
- 28141 Teton Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$578K321,380
- 28162 Teton Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$661K321,897
- 28141 Teton Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$558K321,400
- 28182 Teton Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$587K221,574
- 28156 Teton Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$669K32.51,841
- 28136 Rubicon Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$686K32.51,841
- 28192 Teton Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$646K32.51,934
- 28131 Teton Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$567K221,572
- 28152 Teton Ct Laguna Niguel, CA$549K221,574
Nearby Schools in Laguna Niguel
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!