2818 Barton Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 1 bath, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: No
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $100,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hardwood floors, MUST SEE!!!, all electric, ceramic tile, new appliances, new carpet, washer/dryer
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: N0000785001
- Zillow Home ID: 12528199
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2818 Barton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northern Barton Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% lower than in Richmond, and 98.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northern Barton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northern Barton Heights home values.
- 2816 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$114K421,686
- 2900 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$133KStudio--2,544
- 2814 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$128K42.52,379
- 2902 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$147K522,598
- 2904 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$106KStudio--2,717
- 2812 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$166K43.52,856
- 2815 North Ave Richmond, VA$142K422,091
- 2906 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$145K321,564
- 2813 North Ave Richmond, VA$143K411,764
- 2817 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$294K215,420
- 2815 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$128K421,690
- 2813 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$108K422,215
- 2808 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$226K313,624
- 2901 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$161KStudio22,870
- 2811 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$105K422,088
- 2811 North Ave Richmond, VA$73K322,026
- 2903 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$160KStudio22,870
- 2908 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$157K522,338
- 2905 Barton Ave Richmond, VA$177K442,870
- 2809 1/2 Barton Ave Richmond, VA--------