- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2818 Kolowalu St, Honolulu, HI 968226 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,988 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $385,000
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,080 sqft
- Parcel #: 1290130550000
- Zillow Home ID: 62897144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2818 Kolowalu Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Manoa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27% less than in Honolulu, and 23.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Manoa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Manoa home values.
- 2808 Kolowalu St Honolulu, HI$839K211,422
- 2816 Kolowalu St Honolulu, HI$1.19M332,003
- 2705 E Manoa Rd Honolulu, HI$1.04M641,501
- 2503 Pamoa Rd Honolulu, HI$1.02M22.51,704
- 2693 E Manoa Rd Honolulu, HI$1.07M41.51,414
- 2713 E Manoa Rd Honolulu, HI$958K43.51,092
- 2824 Kolowalu St Honolulu, HI$885K421,172
- 2811 Koaniani Way Honolulu, HI$776K311,096
- 2506 Pamoa Rd Honolulu, HI$962K231,659
- 2817 Koaniani Way Honolulu, HI$862K421,318
- 2511 Pamoa Rd Honolulu, HI$1.01M321,834
- 2840 Kolowalu St Honolulu, HI--------
- 2721A E Manoa Rd Honolulu, HI$649K121,124
- 2721 E Manoa Rd Honolulu, HI$799K332,056
- 2708 E Manoa Rd Honolulu, HI$820K41856
- 2706 E Manoa Rd Honolulu, HI$1.4M522,046
- 2830 Kolowalu St Honolulu, HI$831K311,080
- 2702 E Manoa Rd Honolulu, HI$1.42M332,596
- 2823 Koaniani Way Honolulu, HI$888K321,474
- 2829 Kolowalu St Honolulu, HI$811K421,266
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.