2818 SW Adams St, Seattle, WA 981263 beds, 3 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,575 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $399,950
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 240 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 260 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop,Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9358001442
- Zillow Home ID: 70584387
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2818 Sw Adams Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Delridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 166.1% higher than in Seattle, and 103.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Delridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Delridge home values.
- 2814 SW Adams St Seattle, WA$352K32.51,400
- 2820 SW Adams St Seattle, WA$364K321,460
- 2816 SW Adams St Seattle, WA$366K32.251,560
- 2816 SW Adams St Seattle, WA$364K331,560
- 2816 SW Adams St Seattle, WA$368K32.251,560
- 2822 SW Adams St # A Seattle, WA$280K22.51,050
- 2824 SW Adams St Seattle, WA$350K21.751,650
- 2810 SW Adams St Seattle, WA$432K432,040
- 2821 SW Adams St Seattle, WA$413K32.51,800
- 2822 SW Adams St # B Seattle, WA$293K22.5850
- 2819 SW Adams St Seattle, WA$300K11610
- 2823 SW Dakota St Seattle, WA$319K21610
- 2813 SW Dakota St Seattle, WA$309K21950
- 2829 SW Dakota St Seattle, WA$297K23820
- 2825 SW Adams St Seattle, WA$405K32.51,800
- 2815 SW Dakota St Seattle, WA$257K421,600
- 2809 SW Adams St Seattle, WA$404K31970
- 2806 SW Adams St Seattle, WA$352K411,280
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292