2818 Stanley Hall Rd, Dunn, NC 283343 beds, 2 baths, 1,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
quiet area with only 2 neighbors ..none close to each other. Next neighbor is 1/4 -1/2 mile away....
- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $7,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 14007058602
- Zillow Home ID: 114846494
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2818 Stanley Hall Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28334, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% higher than in Dunn Metro, and 36.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28334 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dunn Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2877 Stanley Hall Rd Dunn, NC$184K------
- 2876 Stanley Hall Rd Dunn, NC$192K------
- 632 Union Grove Church Rd Dunn, NC$156K------
- 604 Union Grove Church Rd Dunn, NC$205K------
- 580 Union Grove Church Rd Dunn, NC$61K321,404
- 1171 Core Rd NC$180K------
- 955 Union Grove Church Rd Dunn, NC$184K------
- 2476 Stanley Hall Rd Dunn, NC$143K------
- 1112 Core Rd Dunn, NC$104K------
- 1113 Core Rd Dunn, NC$82K------
- 1053 Core Rd Dunn, NC$117K------
- 1239 Core Rd Dunn, NC$82K------
- 1081 Core Rd Dunn, NC$121K------
- 1096 Core Rd Dunn, NC$107K------
- 1000 Core Rd Dunn, NC$171K------
- 305 Puryear Ln Dunn, NC$131K------
- 1096 Core Rd Dunn, NC$168K21.51,380
- 1070 Core Rd Dunn, NC$151K------
- 2590 Stanley Hall Rd NC$93K------
Nearby Schools in Dunn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292