2819 3rd St, Boulder, CO 803045 beds, 3 baths, 3,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 97 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $1,200,000
- Price/sqft: $425
- MLS #: 735980
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1236 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,116 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: R0003037
- Zillow Home ID: 13178669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2819 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Newlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.1% less than in Boulder, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Newlands home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boulder.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newlands home values.
- 2801 3rd St Boulder, CO$1.23M33.53,168
- 2621 3rd St Boulder, CO--Studio----
- 2601 3rd St Boulder, CO--------
- 2825 3rd St Boulder, CO$820K31977
- 2675 3rd St Boulder, CO--------
- 2650 3rd St Boulder, CO--------
- 2680 3rd St Boulder, CO--------
- 2817 3rd St Boulder, CO--------
- 2835 3rd St Boulder, CO$1.57M644,098
- 2814 3rd St Boulder, CO$665K211,180
- 2822 3rd St Boulder, CO$835K32.252,198
- 2804 3rd St Boulder, CO$789K321,859
- 304 Balsam Ave Boulder, CO$903K32.252,580
- 2828 3rd St Boulder, CO$1.05M23.252,311
- 2839 3rd St Boulder, CO$1.17M41.752,286
- 2838 3rd St Boulder, CO$1.22M433,332
- 203 Morningside Park Rd Boulder, CO$2.3M34.254,505
- 310 Balsam Ave Boulder, CO$1.28M43.53,478
- 2858 3rd St Boulder, CO$748K31.752,002
- 2736 3rd St Boulder, CO$1.34M32.53,001
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!