2819 Day Rd, Gilroy, CA 950204 beds, 5 baths, 4,742 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 32.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Steam Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Intercom, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Cooling \ Whole House Fan, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Propane, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ Yes, Horse Property Description \ Barn, Horse Property Description \ Fenced, Horse Property Description \ Pasture, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Agricultural Use, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Cover, Pool \ Heated - Solar, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Sauna or Steam Room, Pool \ Spa/Hot Tub, Pool \ Sweep, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Craftsman, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Water Softener - Owned, Water \ Well - Domestic, Water \ Well - Shared
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 4,742 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108045460
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2819 Day Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Gilroy, and 32.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95020 home values.
- 2835 Day Rd Gilroy, CA$848K312,014
- 2865 Day Rd Gilroy, CA$1.08M422,000
- 2985 Day Rd Gilroy, CA$2.16M6106,415
- 3150 Day Rd Gilroy, CA$1.02M322,000
- 2515 Day Rd Gilroy, CA$812K422,062
- 2995 Day Rd Gilroy, CA$2.81M445,600
- 811 Koshare St Gilroy, CA$1.38M543,300
- 9881 Rancho Hills Dr Gilroy, CA$718K------
- 2995 Day Rd Gilroy, CA$3.16M445,600
- 2950 Soma Way Gilroy, CA$1.47M454,496
- 2950 Soma Way Gilroy, CA$2.33M464,500
- 2900 Soma Way Gilroy, CA$1.32M43.53,335
- 9175 Desiderio Way Gilroy, CA$1.16M532,784
- 11891 Calle Cielo Gilroy, CA$1.89M42.54,528
- 820 Kosharb St Gilroy, CA--------
- 830 Kosharb St Gilroy, CA--------
- 800 Kosharb St Gilroy, CA--------
- 850 Kosharb St Gilroy, CA--------
- 801 Kosharb St Gilroy, CA--------
- 851 Kosharb St Gilroy, CA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.