282 Holladay Ave, San Francisco, CA 941103 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $915,000
- Price/sqft: $559
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- New 2x paned window for sound insulation, new sleek garage door.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5534 056
- Zillow Home ID: 15160458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 282 Holladay Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bernal Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in San Francisco, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bernal Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bernal Heights home values.
- 278 Holladay Ave San Francisco, CA$1.17M421,846
- 286-288 Holladay Ave San Francisco, CA$1.57M--42,412
- 272 Holladay Ave San Francisco, CA$1.3M421,846
- 290 Holladay Ave San Francisco, CA$743K--1456
- 266 Holladay Ave San Francisco, CA$1.28M421,846
- 393 Mullen Ave San Francisco, CA$1.35M321,443
- 397 Mullen Ave San Francisco, CA$1.75M433,100
- 387 Mullen Ave San Francisco, CA$1.31M321,443
- 260 Holladay Ave San Francisco, CA$1.13M421,846
- 381 Mullen Ave San Francisco, CA$1.19M321,443
- 254 Holladay Ave San Francisco, CA$1.02M221,039
- 375 Mullen Ave San Francisco, CA$1.28M321,443
- 300 Holladay Ave San Francisco, CA$1.48M--31,714
- 369 Mullen Ave San Francisco, CA$1.3M321,466
- 250 Holladay Ave San Francisco, CA$880K221,039
- 246 Holladay Ave San Francisco, CA$1.12M311,039
- 19 Rutledge St San Francisco, CA$1.28M211,315
- 355 Mullen Ave # 363 San Francisco, CA$1.51M--12,761
- 310-312 Holladay Ave San Francisco, CA$954K--22,333
- 25 Rutledge St San Francisco, CA$1.03M--1900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.