2821-2823 Judah St, San Francisco, CA 94122Studio, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,495 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $860,000
- Price/sqft: $430
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1820 048
- Zillow Home ID: 15104864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2821-2823 Judah Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Sunset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Sunset home values.
- 2827-2829 Judah St San Francisco, CA$999K--22,000
- 2815-2817 Judah St San Francisco, CA$1.03M--21,750
- 2833-2835 Judah St San Francisco, CA$1.01M422,074
- 2809-2811 Judah St San Francisco, CA$1.03M--21,750
- 1419 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.09M222,000
- 2839-2841 Judah St San Francisco, CA$1.17M422,250
- 1423 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$953K211,390
- 1427 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$959K--11,390
- 1418 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M321,989
- 1414-1416 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.26M432,748
- 1422 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$981K31.51,475
- 1431 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M31.51,821
- 1410-1412 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.08M422,250
- 1406-1408 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.2M--22,250
- 1426 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.04M--11,710
- 1395-1397 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$915K422,350
- 1435 33rd Ave San Francisco, CA$935K--11,425
- 1430 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$978K--21,695
- 2822-2824 Judah St San Francisco, CA$1.05M222,074
- 2816-2818 Judah St San Francisco, CA$1.07M--22,074
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292