2821 Clemson Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 2,313 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $202,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,313 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 08315322
- Zillow Home ID: 6188980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2821 Clemson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Villa Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 138.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.2% greater than in Charlotte, and 558.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Heights home values.
- 2815 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$211K321,880
- 1222 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$134K211,233
- 1216 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$161K311,308
- 2809 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$106K21816
- 1210 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$202K421,290
- 2801 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$85K21816
- 1117 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$136K21990
- 1111 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$179K321,293
- 2810 Duncan Ave Charlotte, NC$101K311,091
- 1121 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$145K21825
- 2901 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$112K21972
- 2804 Duncan Ave Charlotte, NC$95K21792
- 2735 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$92K21792
- 1200 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$95K21792
- 2820 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$156K32832
- 2824 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$116K421,440
- 2812 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$148K21956
- 2828 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$111K21900
- 1125 Woodside Ave Charlotte, NC$100K21792
- 2909 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$120K311,064
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.