This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,162 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 4,662 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $87,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 529 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Water
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ Septic, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Location \ Conservation Area, Exterior Features \ Storage, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Additional Rooms \ Media Room, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Garage Features \ Oversized, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub\Spa, Garage Features \ Parking Pad, Roof \ Built Up, Location \ Park View, Garage Features \ Detached, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv\Boat, Front Exposure \ South, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Water View \ Creek, Water View \ River
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,834 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 282129746404200
- Zillow Home ID: 46215781
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $104-135K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32810 home values will increase 9.5% next year, compared to a 8.7% increase for Lockhart as a whole. Among 32810 homes, this home is valued 22.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.2% higher than in Lockhart, and 288.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32810 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lockhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32810 home values.
|2815 Drake Dr Orlando, FL||$105K||4||2||1,385|
|2814 Greenleaf Dr Orlando, FL||$110K||3||2||1,484|
|2906 Greenleaf Dr Orlando, FL||$108K||4||2||1,684|
|2809 Drake Dr Orlando, FL||$94K||3||2||1,215|
|2820 Drake Dr Orlando, FL||$94K||3||1.5||1,372|
|2806 Greenleaf Dr Orlando, FL||$98K||3||2||1,425|
|2814 Drake Dr Orlando, FL||$96K||3||2||1,265|
|2808 Drake Dr Orlando, FL||$99K||3||2||1,265|
|2800 Greenleaf Dr Orlando, FL||$117K||3||2||1,125|
|2912 Drake Dr Orlando, FL||$189K||4||4||2,902|
|2819 Pembrook Dr Orlando, FL||$105K||4||2||1,539|
|2813 Greenleaf Dr Orlando, FL||$109K||3||2||1,506|
|2905 Greenleaf Dr Orlando, FL||$123K||3||2||1,250|
|2813 Pembrook Dr Orlando, FL||$92K||3||2||1,265|
|2911 Greenleaf Dr Orlando, FL||$211K||3||2||1,923|
|2807 Greenleaf Dr Orlando, FL||$145K||3||2||2,151|
|2911 Greenleaf Dr Orlando, FL||$128K||3||2||1,923|
|2807 Pembrook Dr Orlando, FL||$98K||3||2||1,125|
|2911 Pembrook Dr Orlando, FL||$90K||3||1.5||1,375|
|2918 Drake Dr Orlando, FL||$116K||3||2||1,272|
Nearby Schools in Lockhart
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org