2821 E 10th St, Long Beach, CA 908043 beds, 2 baths, 1,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $342
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,112 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 7258001013
- Zillow Home ID: 21225838
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2821 E 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.2% greater than in Long Beach, and 131.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Side home values.
- 1010 Temple Ave Long Beach, CA$342K31820
- 2801 E 10th St Long Beach, CA$583K543,000
- 1010 Temple Ave Long Beach, CA$344K31820
- 1012 Temple Ave Long Beach, CA$356K22768
- 1020 Temple Ave APT 5 Long Beach, CA$339K11500
- 1020 Temple Ave APT 3 Long Beach, CA$244K21650
- 2828 E 10th St Long Beach, CA$421K11.51,150
- 1024 Temple Ave APT 1 Long Beach, CA$387K31.5900
- 1024 Temple Ave APT 3 Long Beach, CA$251K21650
- 1025 Gladys Ave Long Beach, CA$582K552,499
- 2840 E 10th St Long Beach, CA$418K121,119
- 1034 Temple Ave Long Beach, CA$457K321,329
- 1033 Gladys Ave Long Beach, CA$657K443,928
- 935 Gladys Ave Long Beach, CA$516K221,108
- 1029 Gladys Ave Long Beach, CA$294K11--
- 1042 Temple Ave Long Beach, CA$636KStudio--2,546
- 924 Temple Ave Long Beach, CA$524K431,628
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!