2821 Kamanaiki St, Honolulu, HI 968198 beds, 5 baths, 3,791 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,034 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 365 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Price/sqft: $244
- MLS #: 201418726
- Disability Access
- Finished basement, 2035 sqft
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,791 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1140030250000
- Zillow Home ID: 583999
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2821 Kamanaiki Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kalihi Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.7% lower than in Honolulu, and 58.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kalihi Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kalihi Valley home values.
- 2813 Kamanaiki St Honolulu, HI$553K31956
- 1620 Moani St # A Honolulu, HI$685K831,459
- 2816 Nihi St Honolulu, HI$565K41.51,152
- Nihi St Honolulu, HI--------
- 2820 Kamanaiki St Honolulu, HI$599K421,422
- 1624 Violet St Honolulu, HI$844K1452,308
- 1618 Violet St Honolulu, HI$551K32984
- 1704 Moani St Honolulu, HI$583K41.51,716
- 2807 Kamanaiki St Honolulu, HI$594K531,760
- 2829 Kamanaiki St Honolulu, HI$620K532,402
- 1614 Moani St Honolulu, HI$816K852,114
- 1614 Violet St Honolulu, HI$576K82989
- 2818 Nihi St Honolulu, HI$515K31.5808
- 2830 Kamanaiki St Honolulu, HI$573K41.51,076
- 2808 Nihi St Honolulu, HI$733K74.52,515
- 1711 Moani St Honolulu, HI$508K41.51,020
- 1630 Violet St Honolulu, HI$587K52880
- 2824 Nihi St Honolulu, HI$496K21692
- 2808 Kamanaiki St Honolulu, HI$595K431,465
- 2835 Kamanaiki St Honolulu, HI$545K31800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!