2821 W San Miguel Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850173 beds, 2 baths, 1,177 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,695 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 549 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 4906847
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,177 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 15313047
- Zillow Home ID: 7763950
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2821 W San Miguel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% higher than in Phoenix, and 173.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
- 2815 W San Miguel Ave Phoenix, AZ$78K----1,092
- 2822 W San Juan Ave Phoenix, AZ$107K--21,518
- 2816 W San Juan Ave Phoenix, AZ$102K--11,300
- 2822 W San Miguel Ave Phoenix, AZ$80K--11,092
- 5632 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ$115K--1.751,521
- 2816 W San Miguel Ave Phoenix, AZ$108K--1.751,619
- 2809 W San Miguel Ave Phoenix, AZ$94K----1,333
- 5626 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ$87K--1.751,177
- 2810 W San Juan Ave Phoenix, AZ$77K--11,092
- 2826 W San Miguel Ave Phoenix, AZ$99K--1.751,521
- 5638 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ$88K311,337
- 5620 N 28th Dr Phoenix, AZ$111K--1.751,521
- 2810 W San Miguel Ave Phoenix, AZ$79K--21,168
- 2805 W San Miguel Ave Phoenix, AZ$79K--11,092
- 2819 W Montebello Ave Phoenix, AZ$87K311,092
- 2821 W San Juan Ave Phoenix, AZ$118K421,690
- 2819 W Montebello Ave Phoenix, AZ$80K311,092
- 2806 W San Juan Ave Phoenix, AZ$78K--11,090
- 2806 W San Miguel Ave Phoenix, AZ$77K311,092
- 2823 W Montebello Ave Phoenix, AZ$78K311,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.