2822 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 802114 beds, 4 baths, 4,489 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1886
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1062 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 9 spaces, 480 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Wonderful Neighborhood within minutes to downtown
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,489 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0229420005000
- Zillow Home ID: 13311946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2822 Federal Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jefferson Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.2% higher than in Denver, and 168.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jefferson Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jefferson Park home values.
- 2808 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$251K221,053
- 2804 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$332K412,134
- 2800 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$255K221,106
- 2901 W 28th Ave Denver, CO$230K--6--
- 2927 W 28th Ave Denver, CO$216K21898
- 2923 W 28th Ave Denver, CO$262K321,211
- 2804 Fed Blvd Denver, CO$385K412,134
- 2924 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$327K21864
- 2921 W 28th Ave Denver, CO$360K321,662
- 2918 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$526K321,861
- 2740 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$419K422,131
- 2917 W 28th Ave Denver, CO$365K321,200
- 2825 Eliot St Denver, CO$385K321,584
- 2914 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$367K121,122
- 2913 W 28th Ave Denver, CO$233K111,403
- 2700 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$1.92M2118,900
- 2950 W 28th Ave Denver, CO$307K21928
- 2736 Federal Blvd Denver, CO$227K211,063
- 2831 Eliot St Denver, CO$317K31.51,398
- 2835 Eliot St Denver, CO$517K332,652
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!