2822 Kingston Dr, Sinking Spring, PA 19608
Sold on 6/8/11: $120,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,416 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1990
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $120,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID8925221
- High SchoolWILSON
- Parcel #80438618415324C19
- Room Count5
- School DistrictWilson
- Days on Zillow928
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$123,183||$115K – $129K||-$983||$86||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,192/mo||$966 – $1.4K/mo||-$29||$0.84||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 19608 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Spring Township as a whole. Among 19608 homes, this home is valued 41.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19608 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% lower than in Spring Township, and 67% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19608 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spring Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19608 home values.
Neighborhood for 2822 Kingston Drive
Nearby Schools in Spring Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Wilson Southern Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Cornwall Terrace Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Wilson High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- Wilson West Middle 6-8 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Whitfield Elementary K-5 1.3 mi
- St. Ignatius Loyola Regional School PK-8 1.4 mi
- Lincoln Park Elementary K-5 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005