2822 S Bronson Ave# 4981, Los Angeles, CA 90018
Sold on 12/26/12: $500,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow345
- Last Remodel Year1927
- Parcel #5051009005
- Unit Count4
- Zillow Home ID20590077
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$563,132||$507K – $619K||+$10,468||$130||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,688/mo||$1.2K – $2.8K/mo||-$106||$0.39||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Jefferson Park home values will increase 6.6% next year, compared to a 8.9% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Jefferson Park homes, this home is valued 66.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 48.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jefferson Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.7% higher than in Los Angeles, and 10.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jefferson Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jefferson Park home values.
Neighborhood for 2822 S Bronson Avenue # 4981
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Sixth Avenue Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Johnnie Cochran, Jr, Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.8 mi
- Susan Miller Dorsey Senior High (assigned) 6-12 0.9 mi
- Cleophas Oliver Learning Academy K-6 0.3 mi
- Celerity Nascent Charter School K-8 0.3 mi
- Virginia Road Elementary K-5 0.4 mi
- Al-Madinah School K-11 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005