28222 SW 128th Path, Homestead, FL 330334 beds, 3 baths, 2,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
For more info about other Great Deals, and also Foreclosed Properties directly from the banks please visit us at:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Property is in good condition. Located close to Homestead Air Force Base and the Tunpike. Schools nearby. Non-cash buyers will need to be pre-qualified through REO Loan Consultant at Pennymac. Buyers are not required to use Pennymac financing, although PennyMac often can offer an enticing concession for going with them as well as competitive rates. The prequal is necessary to establish confidence in the buyer's financing effort.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $179,900
- Price/sqft: $76
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 280 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,364 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 3079020180740
- Zillow Home ID: 70791132
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28222 Sw 128th Path
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 263.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 277.9% higher than in Miami-Dade, and 638.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Dade.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33033 home values.
- 28232 SW 128th Path Homestead, FL$210K432,178
- 28223 SW 129th Ct Homestead, FL$176K532,534
- 28242 SW 128th Path Homestead, FL--642,892
- 28213 SW 129th Ct Homestead, FL$173K321,656
- 28233 SW 129th Ct Homestead, FL$240K42.52,297
- 12864 SW 282nd Ter Homestead, FL--------
- 28203 SW 129th Ct Homestead, FL$187K442,544
- 28243 SW 129th Ct Homestead, FL$221K421,885
- 28162 SW 128th Path Homestead, FL$129K321,546
- 28163 SW 129th Ct Homestead, FL$155K421,797
- 28253 SW 129th Ct Homestead, FL$231K321,636
- 12865 SW 283rd St Homestead, FL--------
- 28222 SW 128th Pl Homestead, FL$147K43--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292