2823 Croydon St, Raleigh, NC 276103 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $15,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 172309058732000
- Zillow Home ID: 6414779
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2823 Croydon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 78.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 138% higher than in Raleigh, and 180.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Raleigh home values.
- 2827 Croydon St Raleigh, NC$98K--11,397
- 2819 Croydon St Raleigh, NC$95K--1.51,385
- 514 Ashford St Raleigh, NC$79K31975
- 510 Ashford St Raleigh, NC$77K--11,000
- 518 Ashford St Raleigh, NC$92K--11,184
- 2815 Croydon St Raleigh, NC$136K--21,729
- 2822 Croydon St Raleigh, NC$80K--1.51,050
- 2826 Croydon St Raleigh, NC$93K--11,000
- 2828 Poole Rd Raleigh, NC$131K111,563
- 506 Ashford St Raleigh, NC$87K--1975
- 2832 Poole Rd Raleigh, NC$90K311,010
- 2818 Croydon St Raleigh, NC$88K--11,219
- 2830 Croydon St Raleigh, NC$93K--1975
- 2824 Poole Rd Raleigh, NC$156K321,589
- 2824 Poole Rd Raleigh, NC$138K321,626
- 600 Ashford St Raleigh, NC$82K--1975
- 2811 Croydon St Raleigh, NC$113K--11,000
- 2814 Croydon St Raleigh, NC$97K311,050
- 500 Ashford St Raleigh, NC$82K--1975
- 2823 Friar Tuck Rd Raleigh, NC$91K--1.51,254
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.