2823 Pennsylvania Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631182 beds, 2 baths, 1,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1892
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $93,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Breakfast Bar, Center Island, Custom Cabinetry, SolidSurfaceCounter, Kitchen/Dining Combo, Historic/Period Mlwk, Open Floor Plan, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, 10 foot ceilings, Some Wood Floors, Fencing, Level Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Burglar Alarm-Owned, High Spd Connection, Home Protection Plcy, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Entry Foyer, Panel Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,122 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 14280002100
- Zillow Home ID: 2939501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2823 Pennsylvania Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tower Grove East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.1% higher than in Saint Louis, and 298.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tower Grove East home values.
- 2825 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$98K311,110
- 2819 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$207K443,504
- 2815 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$98K22.53,366
- 2831 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$71K--21,822
- 2835 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$98K421,264
- 2811 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$182K422,520
- 2840 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$102K--1.51,185
- 2841 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$77K--21,976
- 2843 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO$154K321,976
- 2826 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$83K--1850
- 3002 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$42K--1904
- 3004 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$71K--22,320
- 2824 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$106K221,200
- 2830 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO$75K21850
- 3008 Magnolia Ave Saint Louis, MO$163K222,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!