2825 Jane St, Pittsburgh, PA 152033 beds, 2 baths, 1,616 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Excellent Investment Opportunity
Each Row House has 2 units: Downstairs has 1 bedroom, 1 bath; Upstairs has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath.
Fully occupied with month to month leases
Quiet Dead End Street
Two blocks from the SouthSide Works
Sold "As Is"
Roof and Mechanicals 25+ years old
- Lot: 985 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $484,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,616 sqft
- Parcel #: 0012S00118000F00
- Zillow Home ID: 11292083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2825 Jane Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southside Flats, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.1% lower than in Pittsburgh, and 49.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Southside Flats home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southside Flats home values.
- 2823 Jane St Pittsburgh, PA$139K321,616
- 2821 Jane St Pittsburgh, PA$141K321,616
- 2819 Jane St Pittsburgh, PA$142K321,616
- 2828 Larkins Way Pittsburgh, PA$111K21986
- 2826 Larkins Way Pittsburgh, PA$120K21986
- 2824 Larkins Way Pittsburgh, PA$114K21928
- 2822 Larkins Way Pittsburgh, PA$71K21986
- 2817 Jane St Pittsburgh, PA$150K421,616
- 2820 Larkins Way Pittsburgh, PA$62K21928
- 2834 Larkins Way Pittsburgh, PA$129K21928
- 2815 Jane St # 2 Pittsburgh, PA$247K32.51,616
- 2828 Larkins Way Pittsburgh, PA$49K21930
- 2818 Larkins Way Pittsburgh, PA$75K21928
- 2836 Larkins Way Pittsburgh, PA$66K11928
- 2816 Larkins Way Pittsburgh, PA$163K311,088
- 2813 Jane St Pittsburgh, PA$97K31.51,564
- 2819 Larkins Way Pittsburgh, PA$100K311,087
- 2814 Larkins Way Pittsburgh, PA$87K311,264
- 2821 Larkins Way Pittsburgh, PA$72K211,074
- 2811 Jane St Pittsburgh, PA$239K32.51,776
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292