2825 Polk St NE, Minneapolis, MN 554183 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $156,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 182
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 1202924220054
- Zillow Home ID: 1803901
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2825 Polk St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Audubon Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% lower than in Minneapolis, and 107.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Audubon Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Audubon Park home values.
- 2827 Polk St NE # 2 Minneapolis, MN$148K311,000
- 2823 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN$187K322,128
- 2831 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN$209K41.51,588
- 2821 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN$173K221,240
- 2501 Lowry Ave NE LOT G8 Saint Anthony, MN$190K------
- 2819 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN$212K421,984
- 2833 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN$224K311,202
- 2815 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN$186K421,732
- 2839 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN$208K421,591
- 2811 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN$193K311,650
- 2843 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN$197K321,500
- 2805 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN$217K422,408
- 2803 Polk St NE Minneapolis, MN--431,872
- 2822 Taylor St NE Minneapolis, MN$196K321,045
- 2826 Taylor St NE Minneapolis, MN$214K311,387
- 1016 29th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$160K--1.751,080
- 2830 Taylor St NE Minneapolis, MN$159K311,149
- 2818 Taylor St NE Minneapolis, MN$217K321,838
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!