This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-180K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 1 full, 1 half
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- All time views: 3,195
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $90,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 1 space, 357 sqft
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Air Conditioning: Wall Units/Window
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Exhaust Fan
- Appliances Included: Range
- Appliances Included: Range Hood
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Water Softener Owned
- Architectural Style: Patio
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Balcony/Sun Deck
- French Doors
- Fruit Trees
- Gutters / Downspouts
- Oak Trees
- Outdoor Lights
- Patio/Porch/Deck Covered
- Patio/Porch/Deck Open
- Satellite Dish
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: FHA
- Financing Available: VA
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: South
- Garage Carport: 1 Car Garage
- Door Opener
- Energy Star Roof Product
- Energy Star Windows
- Sprayfoam Insulation-Attic
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- Heatingand Fuel: Wall Units / Window Unit
- HOA Common Assn: None
- Housing For Older Persons: N/A
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Solid Surface Counters
- Thermal Windows
- Walk In Closet
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Window Treatment
- Interior Layout: Living Room/Great Room
- Breakfast Bar
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Location: Street Dead-End
- Location: Street Paved
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: None
- Property Description: One Story
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: Set Appointment
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Status: Active
- Utilities: City Water
- Utilities: Electric
- Utilities: Fire Hydrant
- Utilities: Septic
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 1,261 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 022229256400230
- Zillow Home ID: 46039181
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Fairview Shores
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.